Airport management consists of a group of professionals who are familiar with various aspects of the aviation industry and are in charge of ensuring the safety of flights and passengers. They manage and monitor airport operations in terms of security, customer service, innovative events, operations at control towers, and so on. Aside from that, handling baggage, managing runways, and assisting disabled people are all important responsibilities in this field. Now that you’re familiar with the fundamentals, let’s look at some Airport Management courses.
Eligibility for Airport Management
- Students who have passed their 10+2 exams are eligible to study aviation. The prerequisites for various courses are listed below.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 can enrol in certificate and diploma programmes. Admission to these courses is based on merit and the previous qualifying exam results.
- However, after completing the tenth grade, online courses and some certifications are available. Admission to these courses requires registration on the websites.
- Students seeking UG admission must have a 10+2 grade point average of at least 60% from a recognised board.
- Admission to Undergraduate Programs Courses is granted on the basis of both merit and entrance. DU JAT, IPU CAT, NPAT, SET, and other popular entrance exams
- To pursue a Master’s degree, students must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised university, with a minimum of 50% of the total aggregate marks.Airport management postgraduate degree
- Admission to these programmes is based on a combination of merit and entrance exams. For admission to these programmes, exams such as the MAT, CAT, JMET, XAT, and others are commonly used.
What distinguishes Airport Management courses from others?
How many of us wished to stand out by pursuing our dreams along an exciting path? Yes, we live in a society where a child’s future is decided before he can even spell the word “career”! How long are you supposed to stick to the decade-old routine of pursuing the most popular courses, such as B.tech and Medicine? Someone has to tell you that there are plenty of opportunities in airport management courses that will allow you to be yourselfand still have a stable future.
The trick is to first locate IATA aviation colleges in Kerala that offer airport operation courses. Now that you’ve found the ideal college for you, let’s look at the advantages of pursuing airport management courses.
Possibility of a Career
Aviation is constantly dependent on human resources, and unlike other industries, there are plenty of opportunities for the dream job you seek. A career in aviation includes art and culture, hotels and food, assisting services, airlines, and ecotourism, among other things. What you need to do is be motivated, stay smart, and choose the right institute.
Fastest growing industry
The field to get is one of the most important and current industries in the world, employing millions of people.The aviation industry and its courses have outpaced other sectors of society such as business, leisure, medicine, and others. As a candidate and a working professional, this is clearly the industry to be in.
Globally Recognized Certification
Upon completion of the Airport Management course, students are awarded an international certification. This can help you achieve a successful career.
Best entry into the tourism industry:
Manage your own travel agency; become a travel consultant; aviation opens many doors to illustrious career paths.
Aviation provides every aspirant with the opportunity to work in a managerial position, which allows them to work in a reputable position.
Courses in the Aviation Industry As previously stated, the aviation industry includes the following courses:
From travel and tourism to supply chain management and airport operations .The Academy trains thousands of aviation professionals each year with courses suited on the likes of Airport Operation Courses in Kerala.Universal college of aviation is a renowned institute providing dynamic and career-oriented aviation courses for students. One of the best IATA Aviation Colleges, Universal help you to get into a career in reputed airlines to make your future secured.
Managing commercial flight activities, landing and take off plans, handling security personals, recruiting human resources, overseeing the operations of food joints and shopping stalls, and other quintessential activities on terminals, professionals having knowledge and related skills are required. Pursuing Airport Management courses is the most suitable way to gain advanced knowledge and kickstart a career in Aviation management. Running for a period of 3-4 years at the bachelor’s level and 1-2 years at the master’s level, these courses will provide theoretical knowledge and industrial experience through their diverse curriculum.